Bristol Parks and Recreation Department Inclement
Please check our Facebook and website for the most up to date information in regards to program and pool cancellation. We will also send e-mail messages and text messages so please be sure your information in current and you have selected to receive notifications on the Bristolrec.com website.
DENNIS MALONE INDOOR AQUATIC CENTER:
RECREATION AND SPORTS PROGRAMS:
- Thunder- If thunder is heard the pool is closed until 30 minutes after the last clap of thunder is heard.
- School Closing- If the Bristol Public Schools are closed the facility will not open for the day.
- School Delayed Opening- If the Bristol Public Schools have a delayed opening the facility will open at 12pm.
- School Early Dismissal- Please check the website or the Dennis Malone Aquatic Center for updates at 860-584-3837.
- All other weather related issues please check the website or the Dennis Malone Aquatic Center for updates 860-584-3837.
- School Closing or School Early Dismissal - If the Bristol Public Schools are closed or have an early dismissal all Parks and Recreation programs are cancelled.
- If it is an outdoor activity and inclement weather appears to be entering the area the instructor will attempt to notify participants 1 hour prior to the scheduled start time via e-mail or text message. Please also check the Facebook and website for program updates.
- The Parks and Recreation Department will attempt to make-up classes missed due to inclement weather but if we are unable to do so due to scheduling conflicts at the schools no credit will be given.